Joletec provides High Level Technical Support services for many school districts and small businesses across the state of Michigan. When the internet goes down, a server won't boot up, or your core switch decides it wants to be difficult today (probably during DRC testing, or payroll!) we snap into action. Having knowledgeable people in your corner when those big issues happen will help you sleep better at night.
We not only will get the job done quickly but we will also try our hardest to fix the problem so it doesn't happen again.
While Joletec holds partnerships with critical vendors, we will work with any Network, Server, or SAN hardware you have deployed. We've worked through the hard networking and server issues the school districts and small businesses we service face and we're ready to help you in any way we can. It's always better to have agreements in place before a crisis, but if you’re in a pinch and banging your head against the wall or ready to take the hammer to the core switch we discussed earlier, please give us a call! We'd love to be the ace up your sleeve.
High Level Technical Support Examples
- Server installations and Configurations
- Engineering and implementing P2V, V2V, Cloud migration
- Routing/Switch/VLAN Changes
- Firewall NAT and Service Changes
- Veeam/CrashPlan backup and disaster recovery implementations
- Figuring out your VLAN mess...
- Novell to Microsoft Migrations... Oh yes they are still happening!
If you are interested and would like to call, email, or chat below for more about High Level services that might be right for your district feel free to do so!
- Jonathan Joles
- (989) 529-7511
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Google Apps)